Shockwave Therapy (worth SGD 180) for Neck, Back, Elbow and Heel Pain
Why Join This Campaign:
Have aches and pains in the joints or muscles been affecting your life?
Have you been trying multiple treatments with no success or ignoring the problem?
Here’s your chance to experience a special solution. Shockwave therapy is particularly useful for quick relief of pain due to sports injuries, work from home, and other accidental injuries. If you or your parents have neck, back, elbow or heel pain, here’s an amazing solution.
What Is Shockwave Therapy?
Shockwave therapy uses a non-invasive medical device to apply energy impulses deep into your affected area to promote healing and recovery.
Click HERE To Learn More
What You Get
- One (1) sponsored Shockwave Therapy treatment worth SGD 180.
- More than 1k followers.
- Three per cent engagement rate or more.
- Your audience is mostly 30+ years old.
- Your audience is mainly from Singapore.
Part 1: Apply for the campaign. Once you’re approved, we will arrange an appointment with you at one of our clinics in Orchard: #10-00, Shaw House or #09-10 International Building.
Part 2: During the first treatment, you are required to:
- Recorded a video explaining why you or your parent want to try Shockwave Therapy, show the therapy process, and describe your experience of the therapy. The video should be published within a week after receiving the treatment.
- 1 video post on either Instagram (post or reel), Facebook (post) or Tiktok of your visit experience
- Leave us a rating on Google! This will help future customers find us! 🙂
- Posts should be posted within a week after experiencing the service.
- We retain the right to use any assets created for marketing and advertising purposes.
- We retain the right to post and repost your videos on our various social media pages or use them for future marketing campaigns.
- There will be no remuneration for your participation.
If you are interested, please include the following in your proposal:
- Mobile number (for notification and health screening purposes).
- Social media (Facebook, Instagram or TikTok) handle.