Attend a Free Contemporary Cocktails Workshop worth SGD 316+
Location: Beats Bites & Cocktails, 8 Bukit Pasoh Rd. Singapore 089822
Date: Wednesdays – once you’re approved, we’ll be sending you a link to make a booking for available dates.
Duration: 1.5 hours
We have all been out and order a cocktail we love, only to order it at another venue and get something completely different from our expectations. Why do cocktails taste so different from venue to venue? An old fashioned or Mojito should be all the same, right? Breaking down why they taste different from varied ingredients, ice, skill, house rules and how all of these things can impact your cocktail.
Learn three classic recipes and how to adjust them based on your ingredients. Tools you can use at your next holiday, work or family event.
What makes a cocktail classic, modern, contemporary? Japanese vs. NYC styles? Which style suits your preferences.
All ice is not created equal, learn how to use a variety of ice for different methods and the importance of correct dilution for each cocktail style. And how to avoid.
A brief introduction to the variety of gins, whiskeys, bitters and cordials how and when to use them to provide binding and complementary properties to your cocktail.
No experience or tools are needed. All ingredients and instructions will be provided, with the added bonus of crafting cocktails for your own enjoyment, as well as a take-home bottle you can share or keep for yourself.
Join Douglas Williams and Caroline Tan of Beats Bites & Cocktails, who have been mixing up spectacular cocktails in the Asia Pacific region for over a decade.
- More than 1k followers.
- Three per cent engagement rate or more.
- The audience is mostly 21+ years old.
- The audience is mainly from Singapore.
- 1 Instagram story of your experience.
- 1 video post on either Instagram, Instagram Reels, Facebook or Tiktok of your experience! (Reference: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSePqvwM9/)
- Leave us a rating on Google! This will help future customers find us! 🙂
- Free Contemporary Cocktails Workshop worth SGD 316+ for 2 pax, worth SGD 158 per pax, yes, you can bring a friend!
- Make and consume up to three cocktails.
- New-found cocktail knowledge to impress your friends.
- A hell of a good time.